Thursday, May 9, 2013

weeks 17 & 18


How far along are you?
18 weeks 5 days
How big is Baby?
According to the book 'What To Expect When Expecting' baby is 5 1/2 inches long and about 5 ounces.
According to the app on my phone baby is the size of an onion and weighs 5.9 ounces.
Weight Gain? 
1 pound
 Gender?
I don't know yet!! We find out next week! I'm thinking it's another boy though. I hope it's another boy!
Maternity Clothes?
Not yet! All my clothes still fit just fine. I was so anti maternity cloths last time so we'll see if I cave and buy some this time.
Stretch Marks?
No
 Sleep?
I sleep like a baby. Pun intended! I wake up once a night to go tinkle but I sleep great!
Symptoms?
Heartburn, heartburn and more heartburn! I think I drink a gallon of milk within a couple days! But milk works wonders for my heartburn.
And I'm crazy uncomfortable all. the. time!

Movement?
I felt those little baby kicks for the first time last week. FINALLY! And ever since he/she wont stop! It's going to be a tough little thing.
Food Cravings/Aversions?
Cravings: Fry sauce, chocolate, Macaroni and Cheese, hamburger.
Aversions: syrup, chicken.
Labor Signs?
No
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss?
My flat belly? haha 
I miss being able to eat anything I want without feeling like my throat is on fire.

What I am looking forward to?
Finding out the gender so I can start shopping!!
Best moment of the week?
It's been a nightmare of a week but the one good thing has been knowing my wee one is growing healthy and strong!
Daddy’s feeling?
Daddy is so tired all the time! He wakes up at 4:30 every morning, goes to the gym three times a day, goes to work, comes home and caters to my every need. I married a keeper! But he is beyond thrilled for this baby to get here!

6 comments:

  1. cute bump pictures!! :)

    I get heartburn way too often. Its miserable. I haven't tried milk, but Im not a milk drinker. Sprite helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had horrible heartburn during the last part of my pregnancy and my little lady came out with a head full of hair :) You are looking fabulous my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good Girl!!! Cant wait to find out what baby #2 is gonna be :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)