Wednesday, May 1, 2013

tragedy turned personal

You've all heard about the 747 cargo plane that crashed in Afghanistan killing all seven members on board. So sad. So tragic.
 
 
 What you don't know is my husband was friends with one of the pilots flying the plane. They used to work together here in Texas and my husband is taking it kind of hard.
These kinds of things are never easy to hear about but when it hits so close to home, it's another story!
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families involved!!

11 comments:

  1. so sorry! sending love and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this. Prayers for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I'm so sorry to hear. My condolences are with you, your husband and the friends and family members of all those on board.

    My boyfriend is a pilot and nothing scares me more than hearing tragedies like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. These unexpected tragedies are really hard to stomach. Stay strong, girl, time heals all wounds. prayers to all the families affected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even hear about this at all! I'm so sorry for your hubs :( Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't aware this happened. How sad! It is so hard to loose a friend. I will definitely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your husband and the families involved. It's never easy :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear your husband knew one of the pilots! That is the saddest thing. Long distance hugs to you guys.

    My husband and I watched this video, and I had chills running through me. It's such a sad sight. My husband is a pilot, so I always ask him lots of questions when there's a tragedy like this. Some things just don't make sense! Praying for those affected by this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear that. Such a tragedy. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)