Saturday, June 11, 2011

The simple things

Today was probably one of the funnest days of Kyson's life! We went to a birthday party at The Jump Around and I don't think I've ever seen Kyson so happy!! I love seeing him like that! He loves the simplest things, things that most adults don't even think about. One of his most favorite things are bubbles. He doesn't care about what clothes he's wearing or how many friends he has and I admire that. I know its because he's only two and most two year old's don't have any friends but that's not the point. He sets such a good example to Dave and I, he just wants to have fun and play with his cars and not worry about anything else. People tell me all the time how well behaved he is! We must be doing something right :)
 
The coolest bouncy house I've ever seen!!

It took Kyson about 10 minutes to get enough courage to go down the slide. The poor kid behind him sat there and waited the entire time!!! ha poor guy..


How cute are his little flip flops?!

He's growing up so fast!! It makes me sad but I'm excited to see what the future holds for him :)

1 comment:

  1. he is a cutie! love his flip flops :)
    you have a lovely blog...blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)