Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stay Beautiful

 I can't sleep! I've been listening to iTunes and a song came on that made me smile, so I thought I'd share. It describes Dave to a T! He's such a great husband.  (My comments are in red)

He is sensible and so incredible
And all my single friends are jealous (they really do, they tell me all the time)
He says everything I need to hear and it's like
I couldn't ask for anything better (I really couldn't)
He opens up my door and I get into his car (just about every single time)
And he says you look beautiful tonight (I love hearing those words!)
And I feel perfectly fine

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain (screaming and fighting are healthy, to a point but so is kissing in the rain)
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much (I've never been so in love)
And that's the way I loved you

He respects my space (which is a must with me)
And never makes me wait (he's always waiting on me)
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He's close to my mother (she adores him)
Talks business with my father (they talk about everything)
He's charming and endearing
And I'm comfortable (maybe a little too comfortable)

And that's the way I loved you oh, oh
Never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

Dave wasn't my first love but he's by far my strongest and deepest love! We fight hard just like any normal couple but we love harder, we stress but play harder, we cry but laugh til we cry! We're still figuring out this whole marriage thing but we're having fun doing it. Our 3 year anniversary is only a couple weeks away and we're playing hard for it :)

You're beautiful
Every little piece love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)