Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preslee's story

I came across a blog today and just HAD to share their story! It made me ball my eyes out but it also made me grow. My testimony of Jesus Christ grew a tremendous amount after reading their story. And since their story is best coming from them, here is there blog. Head on over to the right side of their blog and read Preslee's story! It will have you in tears but you'll also feel the spirit so strongly! They were also interviewed for a newspaper and that story is here. I can't express into words how I would handle going through something like that. Kyson is my entire universe! Those of you who have a relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, I hope your testimony grows by this. And those of who you don't know much about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints you can learn about it here.


 I have this picture hanging in my living room and I will never look at it the same!

I am a strong believer in my Faith and I know that family will see their precious daughter Preslee again!

8 comments:

  1. Wow I've been reading their blog for over half an hour now... I'm crying like crazy... and I'm at work... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found their story a little over a month ago and I was heartbroken and yet inspired by them. Such a terrible story, but such a strong, faithful family! I CAN NOT imagine going through anything like that and losing Ellie!
    ♥ Kyna
    (BTW, I LOVE the look of your blog! Very cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I'm just gonna hold my breath and click it. Eek, maybe I should grab some tissues first, I'm the most emotional person right now I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower! i check it out and am totally bawling my eyes out :( that is so so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to high school with both of them, Ashley is an amazing woman, and funny as can be. Shes one tough woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)