Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our new and improved life

Dave and I have been doing a lot of soul searching and have made some recent decisions in our lives and we're completely excited about it!! First off we've been having problems with Kyson's daycare so we decided to pull Kyson out of daycare (which is a HUGE chunk of change we'll be saving each month, Yay!!) and I'm quitting my job.. But before you start freaking out we've also decided to turn our back room into a mini salon!! I'm beyond stoked!! We've thought about it for a while now and its finally becoming our reality. I knew going into it that I would be losing some clients, but thats natural, most older women prefer the salon scene but luckily the majority of my clientele has agreed to follow me to my home! How did I get so lucky?! I seriously love my clients :)

Construction starts this weekend!! Has anyone else thought about working from home? I've been shopping for salon furniture and equipment and am surprised at how cheap everything is!! Score :)

Its 12:44  on thursday afternoon and I'm sitting here eating a wheat english muffin, YUM, and I'm watching my little Kyson play with his cars.. I can't help but want to brag about him for a minute :)
First off, meet Kyson:

5 weeks old

2 years old

He's growing up way too fast!! My two year old weighs 29 lbs and is about 35 inches tall.. He's going to be so tall, like his daddy! He's also smart. He knows how to count to ten, the alphabet, most body parts, animals, colors, and nursery rhymes!! I just love him. I'm so excited to be able to spend some quality one on one time with him :)

He had pictures taken


 Who does he look like more Dave or me? Either way he is just soo cute!! Especially when he runs up and gives me a big wet kiss on the lips or when he tells me he loves me. I melt every time!!
I love being a mommy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)