Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday 5/27/11

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Yes, when I need to. I don't apologize every time I discipline him though, only when I over react.. I'm only human!

2. What color are your nails right now?
My fingernails aren't painted. I know I am so boring but every time I paint them I just pick them off! My toes are french manicured with pink flowers :)


3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it to stay home sick? (As in did you have to vomit, or just say "I don't feel good"?)
Ha it depended on my moms mood that day! Sometimes I could just simply say I don't feel good and sometimes it would take being on my death bed.. It was either hit or miss!


4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
2 years ago when we bought our house! We had to do something with our Plain Jane bedroom. To this day we still don't have a bedroom set.. haha we're lame!!
 
 
5. Favorite websites?
http://damnyouautocorrect.com/
 
Seiously go look at it.. Its hilariously inappropriate! It had Dave and I both crying!! :)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)