Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

Every friday I'm doing Five Question Friday. I got the idea from this cute blog. I came across her blog and liked what I saw :) This is a way for all my cutie patootie friends to get to know me a little better!!

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Yes! Its just not the same feeling when you go at seperate times. I love being able to cuddle up to my man for a few minutes before falling asleep.. And of course, our kiss goodnight!!

2. A question for the ladies...what kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I like him a little scruffy!! But with him being in the Air Force he's not allowed to have facial hair.. Unless its a mustache and I'm not a fan! But a freshly shaven face is just as good :)

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
We've never taken a bad vacation.. But the only thing that comes to mind is when we went back home for a month and we got into a huge fight about nothing (really, its so stupid). It was the worst fight we've ever had! But we made up and moved forward. Never stay mad at each and NEVER go to bed angry!!

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Denver.. She helped me start my blog and so obviously she was the first person I followed! She recently got married to Dave's good friend and we're so happy for them!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Enjoy them? Try crave them!! haha I can never get enough of amusement parks.. Although for a family vacation one year we went to California and went to six different amusement parks in a week!! It was so fun but by that last day I was ready for it to be over.. Lucky for me we're planning on doing it all over again next year :)

I hope to get to know each and every one of you a little better as well!!

This is me! I thought a picture of only me was appropriate for this blog about me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)