Monday, July 6, 2015

Father's Day 2015

I know I'm way behind on updating this blog, trust me I have so much too blog about and no time to do it! I'm updating way out of order but I'm doing the best I can. Ha!
So this year for Father's Day, Dave informed me that he wanted a nice watch, the day before FD!! So we went looking and didn't find anything he liked. Our town has the worst shopping! So we looked online and still couldn't find anything he liked that was in regs (military!). So here we are a few later and I still owe him a watch. We're just waiting for the watch to find us at this point! Anyways, so Dave didn't actually get a Father's Day gift, yet! But I did spoil him through his belly. I made some apple turnovers for breakfast (YUM!!) that turned out so amazing! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. We spent the day napping, watching movies and doing absolutely nothing, per Dave's request. I did talk him into a few pictures, just for social media. haha you're welcome! Dave had to work Father's Day night so we only got half a day with him. It was a great day nonetheless!

This is how Presley felt about taking pictures! What a snot. See what I did there? :)


Happy Father's Day, Dave!

1 comment:

  1. I just got an apple watch and absolutely love it!! The black one should be within regs. Of course this watch is only amazing if yall are into apple products and own iPhones....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)