Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

July 11, 2008



This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected–in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of him, and he understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life.
Thomas Mann
 

True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
Honore de Balzac

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
John Keats

I wish to belong to you, I’ll be the one you’re looking for and we’ll be the one heaven’s searching for!
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

 3 years ago today I walked into the temple so nervous and so excited! I married my best friend! We walked out hand in hand as husband and wife!! 3 years ago today our lives changed forever!


True love stories never have endings.
Richard Bach

2 comments:

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)