Monday, April 4, 2011

He is Risen

Easter is just around the corner!! I started buying Easter stuff over the weekend like egg coloring kits, easter baskets etc. One of my favorite things about Easter?

Cadbury Mini Eggs

These things are so yummy! I can never get enough of them.. :) But Easter is more than easter egg hunts and candy, its about the Atonement of Christ!!



This is a short yet Powerful video!
 I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I believe in it 100% and am so thankful for the Atonement. Being able to have life after death with my family is the greatest gift I could ever recieve! During Conference yesterday I was listening to this talk while watching Kyson play on the floor with his toys and kept thinking to myself, what if I were to pass away, or even worse Kyson. I would be so lost without him! But I also knew that even if such a thing happened we would be reunited again. We're sealed together for Time & All Eternity.

I love my family more than anything. But putting God first in our marriage and family is the only way to have true happiness. Without God it seems like everything in our lives falls apart, fast! He needs to be the foundation in every relationship. Living as a righteous Mormon may seem like a lot of work to people of other faiths and even other mormons like paying a full tithe, no drinking, smoking, swearing, pre marital sex etc, but when you trust in the Lord and simply do what he asks its really not a lot. I know that everyone makes mistakes but hey, we're only human. All you can do it repent and learn from your mistakes. I've personally gone through an intense repentance process with my Bishop and its hard, but once you've overcome it, its like a blanket of pure happiness. And because of it, I was able to go through the temple with my family and I've never felt the spirit as strongly as I did that day! Its a feeling that I never want to let go of :)




Now ask yourself? Are you ready for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ? If he were to walk into your house would you be comfortable with the way you're dressed? The things in your house? Whats on t.v.?

With everything thats been going on in the world the last few years, its obvious that the Savior could come any day. With the earthquakes, fires, deaths.. All the signs are there!! Dave and I are working so hard at staying worthy! In the end, it'll all be worth it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)