Friday, April 11, 2014

random scenes from dallas

I seriously can't explain how much fun we had in Dallas! I love that city! The whole point of going to Dallas was to do some birthday shopping. And shopping we did! Except I'm pretty sure I bought more for the kids than myself, being a Mom does that to you I guess. Cray! I can never go to Dallas without shopping and Dave loves shopping too so we had a great time. We hit up our favorite restaurants and just spent some quality time as a family without work, without school, and out of Abilene!

Flamingos on her skirt! Dave picked out her outfit at the store and he's so proud of it! P baby's little bottomless sandals got so many compliments. People were constantly asking where I got them so here's a public service announcement, I got them on Etsy! I bought about seven pairs because I can't get enough of them!

I cannot wait to go back to Dallas in the coming weeks! Since we only have about a year left in this dreadful city I need to be sure and live it up in Dallas as much as I can. Have I mentioned how much I love Dallas? Ha! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha why do you hate where you live so much? Where are you moving in the future? :) Glad you had fun with your family in Dallas! Vacations are always the best :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how cute she is Denise! Blessings to your family <3
    www.daughtersofchrist-mn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little fam is so darn cute!!! Dallas is a pretty fabulous place, I'll agree with you there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)