Thursday, July 25, 2013

utah baby shower

The second week the rest of my family arrived in St George for our Family Reunion. I come from a family of five kids, who are all married with kids of their own. So getting everyone together at the same time is SO hard! We had everyone there except one of my brother in laws. The first few days were spent poolside, again. My parents have a pool in their backyard so it's a favorite among the grandkids. My Mom threw me a family baby shower plus one of my friends who I just HAD to have there, ha! It was so fun to get both families involved without the drama (Dave's family has a lot of drama). We played some games, ate some yummy chocolate fondue snacks and the same punch we served at our wedding and opened gifts. My parents house has a lot of big windows in it so the sun is really bright, so none of the pictures turned out very good.

while we were decorating, my camera somehow got put on a setting where it takes a picture every 5 seconds. This was the result of not knowing what was going on..
This is my sister Charity. We're seriously the best of friends! I kind of feel like I photobombed my own picture haha

I wish I would have thought to get a picture with everyone who came. Dang it! It was so fun and I got so much cute girly stuff!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time with some beautiful ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Glad you were able to visit your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and that baby bump just kill me - too stinkin' adorable. I'm jealous you have parents in St. George (by Zion!) with a pool. I'd be there every weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so jealous of your big family! That must be so fun to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how sweet- this looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)