Thursday, October 20, 2011

button love + karaoke night

First things first!
Some of you awesome poeple have my button on your blogs. Well, the lovely Taylor from The Presuttis informed me that my button wasn't working.. So naturally I went into detective mode and tried figuring it out.. I couldn't figure it out! So.. I just made new ones! So if you want my button on your blog to actually work, you've gotta delete the old one and put a new and improved one up. I know such a pain right?

One of my besties, Chelsea and I (along with a few other people) went to karaoke night! Oh. My. Gosh. Talk about a  good time! I can't believe how hard I was laughing the entire night! Some singers were amazing and some.. well... we just wont talk about them! Ha!! Chelsea on the other hand....

...sang Baby Got Back! And she KILLED it!! I love this girl :)

I saw a few people from my high school days and it was fun catching up with them! Meeting new friends was definitely a high light of the night.


... That is NOT my beer.. I don't drink! Just thought I'd clarify :)

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts

(baby got back is definitely not the song in my heart)
:)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a way fun karaoke night! I love that picture of your friend singing. She looks like she is having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, LOVE karaoke!! Like, LOVE IT A LOT!! So much fun- I need to go out and do it again. And second, you're so funny for clarifying that isn't your beer haha- I wouldn't have noticed the beer otherwise!! You crack me up! Looks like so much fun. Did you sing, too?! Please say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Don't hate me, but I'm not positive your new button works either!! :/ I can't get mine to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! Is this at applebee's? Don't you sing? I'd love to here it some time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. karaoke is the best! fun pictures!! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)