Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We spent Thanksgiving in North Dakota with Dave's family. Can I just say how much I adore his family? They're the funniest, craziest family with so much love for one another. I am so blessed to be apart of their family! Anyways, we arrived just in time for some really cold weather. Real cold weather! The lowest it got was -27 degrees and well, we Texans don't own warm clothing for that kind of weather so we spent most of our time indoors where the heaters are! We all ended up getting sick anyways and had to take Presley to the doctor for some antibiotics. She had a double ear infection and croup!! It broke my hear to see and hear her cough. We had a great time on Thanksgiving Day. We played games, watched football, cooked and of course ate our hearts out! I literally didn't pull out my camera once until Thanksgiving Day and even then I only snapped a couple pictures. 



1 comment:

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)