Friday, December 27, 2013

Presley: 2 months old

Can you believe my baby girl is already 2 months old!?
(She'll be 3 months in ten days, ahhh!)
 
-Presley now weighs 10 pounds (44th percentile). She's 23 inches long (79th percentile) and her head is 15 inches (55th percentile)! She's growing too fast!!
-She loves to be upright! If she's not the center of attention then she's not happy.
-She's so close to giggling! I can't wait for that moment!
-She survived her first cold this month. All four of us had bronchitis/pneumonia at the same time. She handled it like a champ, projectile vomiting and all!
-She quit sleeping! This girl refuses to sleep. EVER! She used to sleep for hours at a time and now all of the sudden she's too good for sleep. Mommy and the bags under my eyes don't approve of her party girl lifestyle!
-She's discovered her tongue and wants to lick everything in sight! It's the sweetest thing!
-Her hair is officially starting to fall out. My poor bald baby girl!
-She's very talkative and loves to be talked too!
We absolutely love and adore our happy baby girl!



I'm completely re-designing my blog, blog name included. So look for it in the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. What type of Diaper Bag do you have? I havent found anything i'm in love with yet and asking a bunch of my friends what they have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)