Saturday, January 21, 2012

movie night

A quick post on our weekly date night while my birthday boy is taking a nap.
Last night we stayed home for a movie night date. I finally got to see The Help.


If you haven't seen this movie you need to stop what you're doing and go rent it right now! Seriously I wont mind if you stop reading this post to go watch it :)

One of the best movies I have ever seen! It's so inspirational and really makes you think about the way things used to be and in some ways still are. 

To make the hubby happy I had to rent him a guys movie as well.


I married a geek! He just loves all of the Marvel movies.  And I wasn't opposed to watching a movie with Ryan Reynolds in it :)

We ate junk, snuggled, and I even shed a tear or two but it was just what we needed! Love movie nights!!

Oh and my baby boy turned 3 today! 
Happy Birthday Kyson 


5 comments:

  1. I really want to watch The Help since I read the book. I was a really big fan of the book so I know I'll love the movie. I just have to bite the bullet and buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm reading The Help and as soon as I'm finished I will definitely be watching that movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE The Help! I was laughing while crying lol Happy Birthday to Mr. Kyson :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughing while crying while watching it* (not right now lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go see that movie. Hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)