Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Fun!!

Last year I spent Christmas without Dave. He was deployed over sea's and wasn't able to be with us. So this year we're really going crazy! We were able to make Gingerbread Houses with his Mom and little brother. I've never made one before so it was a lot of fun. Dave and I made one together and he got really into it! It took us two days to make!! It was so much fun spending time with them and not to mention taking advantage of their piano ;) I can't believe how much I still remember.. Man oh man have I missed playing!

Does Dave's smile really surprise you?! :)

The finished product includes:
a tree
a graham cracker path
Christmas tree
an archway
and a peppermint sidewalk!

What can I say? I married an architectural genius!
A sexy one :)

 We think we deserve an award :)

My man was trying to be a good photographer...

After our Gingerbread Houses were complete and I had my piano fix we headed over to the Temple for the Christmas lights and Nativity. Can I just say how much I love it?? So pretty!

I love this time of the year! Minus the cold weather.. Unless I'm snowboarding :)

Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a GREAT time! I love going to the temple and seeing the lights at this time of the year. SO pretty! Gingerbread houses turned out awesome! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Our gingerbread house sucked big time. It felt apart in like 10 minutes. Next year? We're using the hot glue gun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special! I'm happy you're able to spend the holidays with your husband this year :) that's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingerbread house!!! Glad you two get to be together for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)