Thursday, October 9, 2014

Presley's pink and gold party

I had been planning Presley's birthday party for months! I knew exactly the look I wanted and it turned out exactly how I had hoped! I purchased most of the decorations from Etsy and Hobby Lobby and made most of the goodies by myself. It was a lot of work but I'm so glad everything turned out so well. 

...and then the sugar rush set in haha

We had the best time and Presley was definitely spoiled! I can't believe my baby is one. We love her SO much!

4 comments:

  1. I love this, what a wonderful party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so darling denise! You are so talented and she looks beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved everything about this party! Great job mama! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)