Sunday, September 7, 2014

Presley: 11 months


-Presley has started mirroring everything we do! If we open our mouth real wide, she;ll open her mouth wide. If we start clapping, so will she. If we laugh, so will she. Everything we do, she's doing to and it's the cutest thing!

-Presley eats a lot these days! For about a week she refused to chew any kind of food. If she had to chew it, she's take it out of her mouth, throw it then proceed to get mad. I posted that piece of info on Instagram then the next day she was back to eating normal! Take that mom!

-We are in the middle of weaning her from her binky and it's surprisingly going real well! She lost interest in her binky on her own so we took advantage! There are still times when she wants it but it's getting less and less often!

-Presley is a pro at walking along furniture now. I'm not sure when she'll actually be walking but I don't think it's too far away.

-She still wears 6-9 month clothes. She has a couple 12 month outfits and I just realized about a week ago that she has a couple 3 month sleepers and onsies that she still wears regularly. 

-We babysat a dog for a few days a couple weeks ago and Presley loved that dog!! She would climb all over that poor dog but the dog really didn't seem to mind. I think she's already a dog lover!

-Presley gets really excited when she plays on my bed! No matter how mad she is if we put her our bed she instantly gets happy. She loves to flop around on it! I think she likes how soft and big it is and she definitely loves all the fluffy pillows. She'll throw her arms in the air and then belly flop over and over and over!

-She's discovered Strawberry Shortcake Goldfish and the girl loves them!! And yes, they are as good as they sound! Her favorite foods are raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, bananas, corn and obviously ice cream! She likes macaroni and cheese, broccoli cheese soup and bread. But really she'll eat anything you give to her!

-She has eight teeth and I'm 90% positive she's starting to teeth again. Yaaaaaay.... :(

I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she's a month away from turning O N E!!! I'm not ready for that! My baby will no longer be a baby, but a toddler! I love you my little Presley, you'll forever be my baby!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable!!! Happy 11 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too precious. Love all her cute outifts and bows you dress her in! Can't believe she's only one!!! Pretty sure I "met" you just after she was born!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)