Friday, September 20, 2013

37 weeks

37 weeks 4 days
 
- I'm so ready for this baby to come! I'm tired of being pregnant, tired of hurting, tired of clothes not fitting, tired of not being able to move etc. Yes I've turned into a Debbie Downer lately!
 
-Still no signs of labor. I was hoping she'd come by 38 weeks but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. It's so frustrating seeing people I know who are due after me having their babies before me.
 
-I have some insane shin splints! Talk about painful!
 
-Most people are nesting at this point in pregnancy. I have gotten so lazy! There is so much that needs to be done before baby girl arrives, but I just don't have the energy or will to do any of it. By the time I get the every day cleaning finishes (ie dishes, showering, straightening the house) I'm just so worn out! Poor Dave comes home from work and does so much for me even though he's exhausted! I married a keeper.
 
-Baby girl is sitting oddly low. My doctor found her heartbeat right at my pubic bone!! Just imagine where her head is at. And it's incredibly painful! Feel sorry for me, ha!
 
-Even though it seems like everything about these last couple weeks are negative, we are still so excited to meet our Princess. We have a countdown going for Kyson to keep him involved and it dawned on me that we only have 16 days until our due date. Pray that she comes sooner :)
 
Follow along with our growing family on instagram, denise_madsen
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)