Thursday, September 5, 2013

35 weeks (advice on VBAC's?)

35 weeks 4 days
 
-My fingers are starting to swell, along with my right ankle. I never retained water my first pregnancy so it's new to me and I had no idea how painful it was! My fingers throb all day long!
 
-I had my first cervix exam and the Strep B test this week (TMI?) I'm shooting for a VBAC this time around instead of a C Section and these exams are going to tell me if my body can handle it or not. The good news is baby girl is head down and NOT breech like Kyson was. Thank God, Allah, Zeus or whoever you worship!! The bad news is my cervix is still closed. Boo :(
 
-I have appointments every week now!
 
-Braxton Hicks are starting to become painful. They're awful!
 
-I think baby girl is starting to drop, I feel like I'm carrying lower than I was.
 
-We finally have a name picked out!!! 
 
-I don't walk anymore, I waddle, And I'm dang good at it! 
 
-I had my last ultrasound this week and almost passed out right there on the table. It was awful! But we confirmed that she's still a girl, she weighs 6 pounds and has made her way to the birthing position, head down.
 
That's about all the updating I have for you. Kyson and I are both sick with soar throats and runny noses so it's back to my reality tv on the couch.
 
If you've had a VBAC (successful or not) please share with me your experience. I'm a little nervous about it!


 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm really hoping for a VBAC as well. I had to have my emergency C due to HELLP Syndrome...10 months ago. The recommended time between a C & VBAC is at least 18 months, so we'll see what my body does. If you only had your C due to Kyson being breech...and baby girl is head down now, I'd think you should be in the clear! I'm 35 weeks 2 days today...so we're neck and neck. ;) Good luck, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe yeah! I can't wait for the little one to make it's appearance! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! & Your so close to meeting your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)