Thursday, December 20, 2012

ornament swap 2012


This year I joined in on an ornament swap and I was so excited about it!


 

I was partnered up with Jenn and right away began to look for the perfect ornament for her. It was a lot harder than I expected. I'm not to keen on the cheesy, plastic, cheap ornaments which seriously is all I could find. So I really had to search for the right one. I found it! And it had a great Christmas meaning behind it. But I'm not going to ruin the surprise so if you want to know what I got her, head on over to her blog. I told her that I was very girlie and she sent me the most adorable ornament.


I'll admit that it's the only pink ornament on my tree and it sticks out like a soar thumb, but I love that it does! It reminds me that I have a new blog friend in the neighboring state to mine.
Tell me this isn't perfect for me?! That's the shopaholic in me talking.

What a fun little blog swap this was and I'm definitely going to do it every year! Thanks Megan for a fabulous swap :)

6 comments:

  1. That is a cute ornament! I wouldn't mind for a little girliness on my tree.
    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ornament is so cute! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!!

    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I must sign up for this next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how fun! Love that idea! :) And girl, you are So pretty!!! Glad you found my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)