Sunday, September 4, 2016

Daddy came to visit

I honestly can't remember if I've mentioned that Dave has been deployed for a while or not, but he has. He was able to take a few weeks of leave and come to Utah to spend time with us. We packed so many fun things into that time that I'm not sure if we ever slept! We were able to do a local "hike" if you can even call it that, it was more of a nature walk. It was nice to just get outdoors with the family though!


Southern Utah will always have my heart, even though it's hotter than Hades! I have so much to catch up on, this was from way back in April!! I'm excited to fill you in on how our year has gone!

1 comment:

  1. You and your family are too cute! and I love that you called it a nature walk. I always call anything you can do in flip flops or a wheelchair a nature walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)