Sunday, May 31, 2015

Utah getaway

Back in April we took a short trip back to Utah. The main reason was to have our video made in a place that meant something to us. So we took a short week long vacation back to our hometown! On our way to Utah, we stopped in Arizona and surprised my sister! She was shocked and so excited to see us. My sister is my best friend and I always love seeing her! We played at the coolest park in Mesa and ate our favorite Hawaiian food Mesa has to offer. We go there every time we're in Arizona!

Once we got to Utah we spent what little time we had with family. We have so much family in Utah so our time is always spread so thin while we're visiting! It makes it so fun though! We played at more parks, ate more food and had a mini family reunion. We spent some time with my Grandpa, who's about to turn 92. He's been a widower for a couple years now and he's so depressed so it's always nice to cheer him up a bit when we visit. We went and explored my parents house that is currently being built and I'm pretty excited to see it when it's finished. It's in a part of town that I literally had no idea existed! 
(all iPhone pics)

On our way back to Texas we stopped in Mesa again and spent a couple days with my sister, again! We went to a splash pad/park, a trampoline park and just played the whole time with cousins. Kyson and Presley were having the time of their lives! We tried Bahama Bucks for the first time and oh my word! Ah-mazing!! Can't wait to go back!


2 comments:

  1. Aw we LOVELOVE Utah - we have been considering planning another trip back and this post just made me eager to get started on those plans! And your poor grandpa :-( My grandma is a 94 year old widow so I've been in your shoes with trying to cheer them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, I bet your Grandpa LOVED his visit with yall! so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)