33 weeks 5 days
I guess it's about time I update my pregnancy!
- My whole body hurts! Aches and pains all day, every day!
- We're almost finished buying everything we need for this baby! She is going to be one stylish little diva!
- I crave nothing but chocolate!
- My hormones are seriously raging!
- Reasons I cried this week:
Dave didn't help me with the dishes after I already told him I didn't need help.
Taking Kyson to meet his teacher.
Watching the Real Housewives of Orange County.
- I've resorted to wearing Dave's basketball shorts, every day!
- Baby girl is a feisty little thing! She is not nice to my bladder. I think she thinks it's a trampoline.
- I've gained 22 pounds. I feel like a fatty. Probably from all the chocolate I eat!
- Kyson tells me how "giant my tummy is getting", almost every day! Probably from all the chocolate I eat!
- Sleep has become a thing of the past.
- I felt baby girl get hic ups for the first time in Relief Society on Sunday. It was so weird and uncomfortable and I'm pretty sure the girl next to me was totally freaked out by it!