Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our 6 months of dating


~ Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other. ~


Dave and I dated for only 6 months, not long at all. But in those six months we fell in love with each other. We spent six months being carefree and spontaneous and it was one of the best times of our lives! We would spend our days working and our nights cuddled up on the couch or having B B gun fights in the house (not recommended) and on the weekends? Everything from Baseball games to driving to the middle of no where to watch the sunset. We couldn't get enough of each other! :)
I just love this picture :)
Then the day came.. The day every girl dreams about.. It was about 10:00 at night and it was pouring rain outside. And I mean POURING!! We were sitting on the bed watching the storm when out of no where Dave gets down on one knee and proposes. Of course I said yes, duh!! It may not have been the most creative way but it was perfect and I remember it like it was yesterday!

Yay, we're happy we're engaged!



















These pictures crack me up!

Ok, so we dated for six months and now we're engaged.. WHAT?! I'm getting married? Yes I loved Dave and no I wasn't having second thoughts so why am I freaking out? Oh right, because Dave and I are complete opposites! A country boy and a city girl normally wouldn't be together, but we're just not the typical couple. We're better!! :)

I guess opposites really do attract!

I love me some Dave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)