Monday, March 14, 2011

For Time & All Eternity

After months of prepping and planning the day had finally come.. Our WEDDING DAY!! July 11, 2008! The best day ever!! :) We got married at 2:00 in the St George Temple! The weather was absolutely perfect and the grass was green! A perfect day for a wedding. I woke up and immediately started getting ready. The end result? Exactly what I had hoped for. My face was clear, my skin was tan, and my hair was picture perfect. This day went incredibly smooth, not a single problem! Going through the temple was the most incredible experience of my life! It explains SOO much about the church and why we do things the way we do. It something that I'll be doing for the rest of my life!! First off, here is a picture of the St George Temple:


We chose this temple for obvious reasons. I was born and raised in St George and Dave was raised there and most of our family lives there. So this Temple is pretty sentimental to us :)

Enjoy our wedding pictures!



These pictures were the night before at our endowment session!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :)